THANK YOU, SKYLINE DENTAL PATIENTS!
We want to devote this issue of our office newsletter and blog to our awesome and wonderful Skyline Dental patients. We are forever indebted to you for your loyalty, kindness, and support for over forty years!
We realize you have a lot of different choices for dental services and appreciate the fact that you have chosen our office for so many years. Each and every one of our Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, and Front Office personnel takes the trust that you put into our office very seriously and strives to provide you with the best service possible.
We want to thank all of you who have taken the time to provide feedback or reviews for our office. We go over all of our patient reviews, comments, and feedback at our monthly Staff Meetings and are continually working to keep getting better and deliver the service and care that our patients expect.
We love the fact that we have gotten to know our patients over the years and have also become acquainted with your family members. We all love that you have gotten to know us as well and have established more than just a basic patient-doctor relationship. We really enjoy running into you around town, at sporting events, or on the mountain or river trails.
It goes without saying that we owe all of our growth and success to your kindness and word-of-mouth referrals, as we do not advertise. We are grateful to each and every one of you for telling your family and friends about us.
Our growth has of course created new challenges. We have had to hire additional Dentists and staff to provide the care that is needed.
It may take a little longer to get an appointment with your preferred provider; but please know that you will receive outstanding care from any one of the Doctors and Hygienists at our office if you have an emergency or need to get in at an earlier opportunity.
The goals and practice philosophies of everyone at Skyline Dental has remained the same over the years:
· Personalized care which is tailored to your individual needs and budget.
· Only make recommendations that benefit and improve your dental health.
· Provide restorations and treatments which last for as long as possible.
· Provide the highest infection control measures possible.
· Continually exceed expectations and the standard of care.
· Provide a comfortable, pain-free, and low anxiety dental treatment experience.
· Get to know each patient as an individual and take care of the entire patient, instead of just a tooth.
· Collaborate with and refer you to excellent local Dental Specialists when you require services that are best provided by a Specialist.
· Stand behind the work and services provided at our office.
· Utilize U.S.-based dental laboratories to fabricate our dental restorations and ensure that the materials and workmanship are up to the highest standards.
· Work with you to maximize your insurance benefits whenever possible.
· Continue to work hard to provide same-day evaluation and emergency treatment when indicated for our patients of record.
At a time when so many patients are being incentivized or forced by their insurance policies to seek dental care at an impersonal managed care organization, we can’t thank our patients enough for staying at our office and pushing back against the insurance companies who are continually offering a lower price alternative; albeit for a lower level of service, care, and lack of continuity in regards to seeing the same provider year after year.
Thank you again for your loyalty, referrals, feedback, and support over the years. We value and appreciate the honor of being your dental office.